9th Annual International Conference on
Law and Administrative Justice from an
National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Faculty of Public Administration, Department of Law, Bucharest, Romania, in partnership with Sakarya University, Faculty of Political Sciences, Department of Economics, Turkiye and L’Institut Internațional de Droit d’Expression et d’Inspiration Francaises(IDEF) and with the support of the Romanian Academy of Juridical Science, Bucharest, Romania; The Romanian Association for the United Nations, member of the World Federation of the United Nations Associations; The Union of Jurists of Romania, Bucharest, Romania; The Human Rights Transdisciplinary Centre; The Club of Cheia “Victor Dan Zlătescu” and Association Centre of Academic Excellence, Bucharest, Romania.
The main topic of this year will be “100 Years After the First Romanian Democratic Constitution”
Conference programme (link)
Start Date: 24th November 2022
End Date: 26th November 2022
Conference venue: SNSPA Premises and Online on WEBEX, Bucharest, Romania
Language of the conference: English
Registration form for the 2022 Conference
The conference panels are:
1. The Administrative Capacity of the Judicial System;
2. Human Rights in the New Realities;
3. Citizenship and Immigration in Europe;
4. Global Challenges for National State and Public Administration;
5. Climate Change – Looking Beyond the Energy Crisis.
A workshop for students is scheduled to take place on the 24th of November.
Financial assistance: The organisers do not provide any sponsorship or financial assistance.
No registration fee for the 2022 Conference.
1. Please submit a paper proposal:
· TITLE of the paper in TNR 12 point bold with capital letters on the right;
· Author’s name in TNR 12 point, on the right, double-space under the title. The symbol * has to be written next to the family name as a footnote and this has to include information or workplace (for each author separately, if it is the case).
· Keywords, 6-10 words that comprise the essence of the article have to be mentioned. They should be listed according to their importance, in English, at 2 lines under the author’s name, with Times New Roman 11, italics, justify.
· No abbreviations and references.
2. Please also provide any information about the presentation (physical or online) given and any other relevant information about your research.
3. In addition to paper proposals, proposals for panels will also be considered. A panel should address a topical issue related to the theme and consists of 5 speakers, if possible, from different institutions.
4. For publication, the full paper should be written in English using Microsoft Word. The text of the article should be according to the paper template.
We would like to share and discuss our findings with academics and practitioners from Romania, Spain and other countries that have the same concerns. Analytical papers capable of offering examples of best practices within the announced fields of interest are highly important. Practitioners’ submissions are not supposed to be research papers but rather short case studies on good or bad practices.
The papers presented at the conference will be published in the International Law Review. The review is included in the international databases: SSRN, EBSCO, ProQuest and VLEX.
Papers submitted after the deadline cannot be published.
For participation, please submit your registration form and paper proposal by the 12th of November, 2022.
Submit your paper to: email@example.com
For registration as a participant: please send the Registration form (from the conference’s webpage).